The XDesign family (XDesignUSA) (hereinafter “XDesign” or “We”) is committed to the protection and proper use of our customers’ personal information. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to set forth the information we collect and how we collect, use, disclose and store your information.
We may also collect certain additional information and store it in our log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service providers (ISP), clickstream data, referring and exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp. We may collect personally identifiable information from you whenever you visit, interact or communicate with our website. This information may include, among other things, your name, mailing address, phone number(s), e-mail address and credit card information. We may also offer mobile applications that automatically collect information about your location from your mobile device. We may use this information in accordance with this policy, and we may also use this information to improve our products, services and advertising.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information:
- We use your personal information to conduct our business and to provide you with a satisfying shopping experience and high quality products and services.
- We may use your personal information to help us develop and deliver quality products and services.
- We may use your personal information to contact you regarding upcoming events, promotions, new products and the like.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers, who work with us to provide products and services, or who help XDesign market to customers. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to perform their obligations to XDesign in accordance with providing you with quality products and services. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties for any third parties’ marketing purposes.
- We may use your information to administer our websites, to gather demographic information about our customers and to analyze user behaviors on our websites.
- We may use your personal information to administer programs in which you voluntarily participate, such as contests or promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities.
- We may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes, such as auditing.
XDesign maintains certain protocols in order to protect the security of your information. The following are examples of how we protect your personal information:
- We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. Some computers may not be able to “communicate” with our secure server. If you experience any difficulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it travels over the Internet, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our systems.